We are all touched by death and will experience some time or other
the deeply transforming process that death brings with it.
These trainings show us ways to meet this experience
with expanded consciousness and compassionate care
and to grow through it now in consciousness and presence.
We offer trainings in spiritual care for the dying
Germany, Switzerland, Austria, USA/ Canada and India.
Read the interview with Veetman about the training
This training is a transforming personal confrontation with the phenomenon of death and dying, a preparation for a conscious, beautiful death, and a training for those coming in contact with death, dying, grief and life crisis.
The training is also an education for those who come into contact with death and dying in their profession, and for those who feel they would like to work with the dying or to take care of their friends or beloveds when their time comes. Only through a deep encounter with the unknown of death can we learn to be unconditionally present when a person moves into death or experiences strong physical or emotional pain. We can only be helpful if we have authentically experienced that death is only a transition, and that our essence is eternal.
processes offer ways to use all the `small deaths´ which life brings to us, for
our spiritual healing: sickness, aging, change, grief loss, and life crisis.
Also the experience of mature love, surrender, trust, intimacy and deep meditation
require a willingness to go through the fire of letting go of our defences and
fears, which is a kind of death to our accustomed ways of avoiding the unknown.
This death is really the key for a fulfilled life with love and consciousness.
The training is a preparation for a conscious death, which is
possible when we have accepted and healed all aspects of our being, and
have lived so intensely that we can enter into our eternal being with gratitude,
making it possible to surrender into the process of dying, a dissolution of everything
that was known and familiar to us.
we can be present at the time of death, and have an insight into our eternal being.
unconditional presence is needed when the dying needs loving honesty
and authentic compassion.
accompany the dying is a deeply transforming experience, and an intense
meditation about our own impermanence. And yet more essentially it is a reminder
to live our life consciously and authentically.
The training will look at various aspects of being with death and dying
and the possible healing in situations of grief, loss, crisis, pain, aging and change
- personal experience of the mystery of death and dying
- exploration of our essential being: Who is dying?
- the stages of dying: chaos, surrender and transcendence
- working with fears of pain, loneliness, loss, ad the fear of the unknown
- transforming pain and suffering through compassion
- healing through love and forgiveness
- the art of letting go: releasing desires and attachments
- disidentification from body and personality
- the transformation and the grace in dying
- facing death: completing one´s life
- working with grief, loss and separation
acceptance: door to transformation
breath: bridge between body and soul
- the ultimate healing: from separation to oneness
- deep relaxation and meditation as preparation for a conscious death
- living and dying with vulnerability and strength
- conscious life review
- recognizing and developing our human essence
- living with impermanence, change and insecurity
- meditations for a conscious life and death, for healing and self- remembering
- developing an unconditional presence in the face of dying, fear and suffering
- celebrating death, celebrating eternal change